Picton Dental Centre
7 Macfarland Dr. Picton, ON K0K 2T0
Dr. Kuldeep and Reenu Sandhu and their team are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding family and cosmetic dentistry. Remember– a great smile starts with a healthy oral hygiene routine and regular dental check-ups.
Some of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures include:
- Implant Dentistry... A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place. Dental implants are also more conservative and tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely on neighboring teeth for support.
- White Fillings... Made of a tooth coloured resin material, these fillings are made to match your existing teeth to provide you with a smile that looks clean and natural. With this resin compound bonding to your teeth, the seal is tighter and the restored tooth can be stronger than ever before.
- Veneers... Offer a virtually painless way to repair crooked, chipped or misshapen teeth. They can also be used to cover badly stained teeth and to smooth out an uneven smile. Veneers are made of porcelain and custom- fitted to your teeth. The process of fitting and bonding veneers to your teeth can be completed in as little as two visits.
- Crowns... Are used to cover a tooth that has been repaired through a root canal, has cracked or has a large filling. Crowns offer extra protection to the damaged tooth. They can be made of a range of materials, but porcelain is the most popular because it blends in seamlessly with other teeth.
- Bridges... Missing teeth can diminish the appearance of a smile and can cause other teeth to drift out of place. Dental bridges are a commonly used solution for missing teeth. Dental bridges containing replacement teeth are anchored into place by healthy teeth on either side of the bridge. Bridges cannot be removed, but need to be checked for wear during regular dental checkups.
- Teeth Whitening... Picton Dental now offers Day White teeth whitening option for their patients. This low sensitivity daytime whitener can be worn twice a day for 30 minutes in the comfort of your own home. You will achieve a whiter smile you’ve always dreamed of quicker than you think!